Subscribe Us

header ads

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me Moon Music

  
"Hold It Against Me"
The face of a young blond woman. She has her hands in her cheeks and her wavy hair seems to be in motion, next to her eyes. On the lower left corner, the words "hold it against me" are written in black small letters. Below them, the words "BRITNEY SPEARS" are written in black capital letters.
Single by Britney Spears
ReleasedJanuary 11, 2011
FormatCD singledigital download
GenreDance-pop
Length3:49
LabelJive
Writer(s)Max MartinLukasz Gottwald,Bonnie McKeeMathieu Jomphe
ProducerDr. Luke, Max Martin, Billboard
Britney Spears singles chronology
"3"
(2009)
"Hold It Against Me"
(2011)

"Hold It Against Me" is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears. It was released as the first single from her upcoming seventh studio album,Femme Fatale. "Hold It Against Me" was written by Max MartinDr. LukeBonnie McKee and Billboard, while being produced by Luke, Martin and Billboard. After a demo version of the song performed by McKee was leaked, the finished version premiered on January 10, 2011. Musically, "Hold It Against Me" features industrial beats, a dubstep-influenced breakdown and a final chorus with elements of rave. The lyrics portray the singer seducing someone on the dancefloor, while the chorus revolves around pick-up lines.


Most reviewers praised the song, although some criticized its lyrical content. "Hold It Against Me" has become a commercial success, debuting at number one in Belgium Wallonia, Canada, Denmark, Finland and New Zealand, as well as on the US Billboard Hot 100, where it became her fourth chart topper. In the United States, "Hold It Against Me" made Spears the second artist in Billboard's history to debut at number one more than once, behind Mariah Carey. The feat also made her the third female artist to ever score number one singles in three consecutive decades, and the seventh artist overall. Additionally, the single has charted in the top ten in countries such as Australia, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Finland and the United Kingdom. An accompanying music video for the song was premiered on February 17, 2011. Moon Music












Britney Spears: ‘Hold It Against Me’ Lyrics!


Hey, over there, please forgive me
If I’m coming on too strong
Here to stare, but you’re winning
And they play my favorite song


So come near, little closer
Wanna whisper in your ear
Say it clear, little question
Wanna know just how you feel

(Chorus - )

If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?
Cuz you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?


Hey, you might think, that I’m crazy
But you know I’m just your type
I might be, little hazy
But you just cannot deny


There’s a spark in between us
When we’re dancing on the floor
I want more, wanna see it
So I’m asking you tonight


Post a Comment

0 Comments