Subscribe Us

header ads

The Wanted - All Time Low



"All Time Low"
A portrait of five young men wearing dark winter seasoned clothing walking together in daylight down a street in a traditional English town. Their group name is fashioned and centred as the title 'The Wanted' with the subtitle 'All Time Low' centred below it in reduced font.
Single by The Wanted
from the album The Wanted
B-side"Fight for This Love"
Released25 July 2010
(see release history)
FormatCD singledigital download
RecordedRokstone Studios, LondonUnited Kingdom
GenreDance-pop
Length3:23
LabelGeffen
Writer(s)Steve MacWayne HectorEd Drewett
ProducerSteve Mac
The Wanted singles chronology
"All Time Low"
(2010)
"Heart Vacancy"
(2010)
"All Time Low" is a pop song by British boy band The Wanted, written by Steve MacWayne Hector and Ed Drewett. It was released as their debut single in the United Kingdom on 25 July 2010 on digital download format and on 26 July 2010 on CD single format through Geffen Records. The song peaked at number one in the United Kingdom and at number nineteen in Ireland. "All Time Low" is upbeat with prominent dance-pop musical characteristics. It has so far garnered a positive response from contemporary music critics. The song was accompanied by a music video which was released on 3 June 2010. The Wanted have performed "All Time Low" live at the Summertime BallArqiva Awards, and on various television shows including: GMTV and The Hollyoaks Music Show, and online shows such as SBTV and The 5:19 Show. On 2 July 2010, BBC online magazine Slink used "All Time Low" in their 'Snapped' feature.



All Time Low Lyrics

Praying won't do it
Hating won't do it
Drinking won't do it
Fighting won't knock you out
Of my head

Hiding won't hide it
Smiling won't hide it
Like I ain't tried it
Everyone's tried it now
And failed somehow

So when you gonna let me
When you gonna let me out - Out

And if you know
How do you get up from an all time low
I'm in pieces
Seems like peace is
The only thing I'll never know
How do you get up
Get up

‘Cos driving won't do it
Flying won't do it
Denying won't do it
Crying won't drown it out

What you said

When I'm standing on the yellow line
Waiting at the station
Or I'm late for work
A vital presentation
If you call me now girl
Without reservation
I would try to break through

But if you know
How do you get up from an all time low
I'm in pieces
It seems like peace is
The only thing I never know
How do you get up from an all time low
I can't even find a place to start
How do I choose between my head and heart
Till it ceases I never know
How do you get up from an all time low

A low, (repeat)
Can you hear me
A low (repeat)
Can't you hear me

And if you know…
Repeat chorus

Post a Comment

0 Comments